Sharp Increase in Number of Bulgarian Tourists Visiting Germany
In 2016 the number of tourists accommodations booked by Bulgarian tourists visiting Germany increased with 4.7% or 13,000 as compared to the previous year, the sales and marketing office of the German National Tourist Board informs, quoted by the Bulgarian National Radio.
Highest increase was registered in the number of Turkish and Greek citizens traveling to Germany.
Bulgaria places 3rd in that ranking.
51% of the Bulgarians travelling to Germany are between fifteen and thirty four years-old. Most of them prefer tours and city tourism.
- » Romanian Media: Bulgaria Offers Very Good Tourist Services
- » Enhanced Security Measures Along Bulgarian Summer Resorts
- » Work on Procurement of the Operation of Sea Beaches Continues
- » Nikolina Angelkova and Anatoly Makarov Discuss Bulgarian-Russian Cooperation in Tourism
- » Bulgaria Attracted Record Number of Tourists from Abroad Last Year
- » Hotel Accommodations Increased By 5.5% In March