Nikolina Angelkova and Anatoly Makarov Discuss Bulgarian-Russian Cooperation in Tourism
Bulgarian Minister of Tourism Nikolina Angelkova and the ambassador of the Russian Federation to Bulgaria Anatoly Makarov discussed bilateral cooperation in the sphere of tourism, reported BNR.
‘’Russia is among the principal markets for the Bulgarian tourism industry and we have been working actively to attract more tourists from the federation on a permanent basis’’, Minister Angelkova stated.
She added that in the number of holidaymakers to have visited Bulgaria in 2016, Russia comes fourth with over 580,000 visits.
According to her, the expextations for this year are of an even better season.
Anatoly Makarov on his part said that bilateral relations in tourism will continue to develop just as vigorously.
- » Bulgaria will have Advertising Billboards in New York
- » Wizz Air Opens 28th Base in Varna
- » More and More Foreigners Work on the Black Sea Coast
- » Number of Violations Were Found Along the Northern Black Sea Cost
- » Minister of Tourism: 'Almost as Many Greeks Come to Bulgaria as Bulgarians Visit Greece'
- » DW: Bulgaria Expects a Busy Summer