High Administrative Court Ruling Upholds Road Toll
Disputed vignettes price will remain in force following a decision of the High Administrative Court from today, the court said in a press release.
The price was questioned by citizens who complained against the government’s price revision from November 2015.
According to the court, the revision was in accordance with legal requirements at that time obliging the government to publish projects and motives and give at least 14 days for suggestions and opinions.
Subsequent legal changes obliged the government to conduct public consultations as well.
The court ruling is final.
- » Trucks will Pay a Toll Tax on About 55% of the Country's Roads
- » Further € 109 m Will Be Invested in Border Region between Bulgaria and Romania
- » 2/3 of the Bulgaria's Pedestrian Crossings do not Meet the Requirements
- » Road Agency: Nearly 440 Snow Removal Machines are Clearing the Roads
- » Government will Increase the Salaries of Prison Staff
- » National Assembly has Adopted Rules for the Election of Deputy Chairperson and Members of the Anti-Corruption Body