Two Turkish Citizens Arrested for Drug Distribution in Special Police Raid
Two Turkish citizens - 36 and 26 years old - were arrested during a special raid conducted by DG National Police on 10 May in Sofia. According to initial information, they were in possession of high-risk narcotic substances with intent to distribute. This was announced by the Ministry of the Interior.
In the follow-up search of their homes the police found and seized cannabis and amphetamine, as well as two electronic scales, mobile phone and money.
Pre-trial proceedings have been instituted and the suspects are charged under Art. 354 a, para. 1, p. 4, icw Art. 20, para 2, icw para. 1 of the Penal Code.
By Sofia City Court’s decision they were remanded in custody. Investigations continue.
- » Three Suicide Bombers took 18 Lives in Nigeria
- » Five Police Cars Chased a Bulgarian Woman Driving 200 km / h. in Italy
- » Bulgarian Couple 'Executed' in Southern Suburbs Home in Cape Town
- » The Police in Argentina Seized Nearly 10 Tons of Marijuana Worth $ 20 million
- » Greece is Investigating the Death of a Bulgarian in Serres
- » Twins were Arrested in New York with a 15kg of Explosives