Two Turkish Citizens Arrested for Drug Distribution in Special Police Raid
Two Turkish citizens - 36 and 26 years old - were arrested during a special raid conducted by DG National Police on 10 May in Sofia. According to initial information, they were in possession of high-risk narcotic substances with intent to distribute. This was announced by the Ministry of the Interior.
In the follow-up search of their homes the police found and seized cannabis and amphetamine, as well as two electronic scales, mobile phone and money.
Pre-trial proceedings have been instituted and the suspects are charged under Art. 354 a, para. 1, p. 4, icw Art. 20, para 2, icw para. 1 of the Penal Code.
By Sofia City Court’s decision they were remanded in custody. Investigations continue.
- » Italian Tortured Romanian Woman in a Basement for 10 Years (Video)
- » Footballer Martin Petrov Finds over BGN 3 mln Siphoned Off from His Bank Account
- » Three Young Men were Stabbed in Front of a Club in Blagoevgrad
- » A Terrorist Attack in an Iraqi City has taken Dozens of Lives
- » A 45-year-old Man was Found Shot in Sofia
- » CNN: Nigeria Bombing, 50 Killed in Early Morning Attack on Mosque