Romania With New Gas Field Worth USD 4B
The gas field in the Romanian Southeastern Bazau Country is woth USD 4 billion and can provide Romania with energy independence from Russia for a period of three years, reported BNR.
This is what Premier Sorin Grindeanu stated at the presentation of the largest natural gas field in mainland Romania found by the Romanian state in the past 30 years.
He said that the deposits found by Romgaz company amount to 30 billion cubic meters of natural gas.
- » Premier Filip on a Working Visit to Brussels
- » Taking Action to Isolate a Country in All Areas is Inhumane and Un-Islamic
- » Turkey Maintains Ban on German Vsits to Incirlik Airbase
- » Poland ‘Not Interested’ in Joining Eurozone
- » Aleksandar Vucic Sworn in as Serbia's Next President
- » Debates on New Cabinet in Skopje Start Tomorrow