Romania With New Gas Field Worth USD 4B
The gas field in the Romanian Southeastern Bazau Country is woth USD 4 billion and can provide Romania with energy independence from Russia for a period of three years, reported BNR.
This is what Premier Sorin Grindeanu stated at the presentation of the largest natural gas field in mainland Romania found by the Romanian state in the past 30 years.
He said that the deposits found by Romgaz company amount to 30 billion cubic meters of natural gas.
- » Oficially Turkey Is Getting Russia's S-400 Air Defense System
- » Mevlüt Çavuşoğlu: ' Dialogue Between Turkey and EU Needs to Continue'
- » Turkish President Erdogan Calls on all Muslims to 'Protect' Jerusalem
- » Polish President Signs Bill Giving Justice Minister Power to Hire Court Heads
- » Turkish Newspaper Journalists Face Terrorism Trial
- » Federica Mogherini to Meet Top Officials in Greece