Average Monthly Salary Up in Q1 of 2017
EUR 516 is the average monthly salary for the first quarter of the year – National Statistical data show.
This means there is a 1.6% increase compared to the last three months of 2016.
The highest salaries are in the IT sector, where the average monthly pay is over EUR 1,000. The lowest salaries are in the hotel and restaurant business and in the administration.
- » Bitcoin Hits New Record High, Breaking $8,000 For the First Time
- » Bitcoin Hit an All-Time High Just Below $8,000
- » Proposal: BGN 510 Min Salary From January
- » The CPC Fined the Bulgarian Stock Exchange with 1775 BGN for Unfair Competition
- » Bulgaria's GDP Growth Accelerates to 3.9% in Q3 2017
- » 0.6% Monthly Inflation For October 2017