Vice President Iliyana Yotova Presents Wreath in Front of Vasil Levski Monument in Serbia
Bulgarian Vice President Iliyana Yotova presented a wreath in front of the Vasil Levski monument in Dimitrovgrad, Servia, a reporter of FOCUS News Agency reported.
The vice president will meet with Dimitrovgrad’s Mayor Vladica Dimitrov, Deputy Mayor Zoran Dzhurov, and other representatives of the municipal management.
Later, Iliyana Yotova will visit the Culture and Information Centre of the Bulgarian minority Tsaribrod.
- » Bulgarian Media Mogul Peevski Sells 50% of his Print Media Business
- » BGN 1.6 billion will Cost the Construction of the Vidin-Sofia Highway
- » The New Tiles in front of the National Palace of Culture did not Last Until the End of the European Presidency
- » Over 20.7 million leva have been Allocated to Overcome the Consequences of Disasters in Bulgaria
- » For the Moment, Bulgaria will not Extradite Bulgarians to the Case of "Zhelyaz Andreev"
- » Bulgarian PM: Bulgaria Has Reduced Its External Debt