Vice President Iliyana Yotova Presents Wreath in Front of Vasil Levski Monument in Serbia
Bulgarian Vice President Iliyana Yotova presented a wreath in front of the Vasil Levski monument in Dimitrovgrad, Servia, a reporter of FOCUS News Agency reported.
The vice president will meet with Dimitrovgrad’s Mayor Vladica Dimitrov, Deputy Mayor Zoran Dzhurov, and other representatives of the municipal management.
Later, Iliyana Yotova will visit the Culture and Information Centre of the Bulgarian minority Tsaribrod.
- » Municipalityof Pernik Will Organize the Transport of the Victims of the Severe Catastrophe Near Lovech
- » MPs Chose Tsveta Karayancheva as the New Parliament Speaker
- » Speaker of the National Assembly Dimitar Glavchev Resigned
- » 402 Cases of Violence Against Children and 39 Cases of Violence Against Teachers in 2017
- » Bulgarian PM: We Will Fulfill Our Commitments
- » Bulgaria Provides over BGN 720 Thousand for Humanitarian Aid for Poor Countries