Vice President Iliyana Yotova Presents Wreath in Front of Vasil Levski Monument in Serbia
Bulgarian Vice President Iliyana Yotova presented a wreath in front of the Vasil Levski monument in Dimitrovgrad, Servia, a reporter of FOCUS News Agency reported.
The vice president will meet with Dimitrovgrad’s Mayor Vladica Dimitrov, Deputy Mayor Zoran Dzhurov, and other representatives of the municipal management.
Later, Iliyana Yotova will visit the Culture and Information Centre of the Bulgarian minority Tsaribrod.
- » Tsvetan Tsvetanov: 'It is Possible for Bulgaria to Become Part of the Schengen Area After a Successful Presidency of the EU Council
- » Number of Refugees in Bulgaria has Decreased Significantly
- » President Rumen Radev: Only E-government Will Meet Public Expectations For Effectiveness, Transparency and Control'
- » National Theater ''Ivan Vazov'' To Be Renovated
- » President Radev: ‘Bulgaria Must Have Long-Term Security Strategy’
- » Bulgaria is Making Positive and Confident Steps Towards the Fulfillment of Almost All Recommendations under the Mechanism for Cooperation and Verification