Bulgarian Institution Became Victim of the Global Cyber Attack
A Bulgarian institution became a victim of the global cyber attack, reported BNR.
The services working against crimes in Internet in MIA (the Ministry of Internal Affairs) are already notified.
At the moment MIA does not claim which is the affected by hackers Bulgarian institution.
GUBOZ, the main department for combating organized crime, and SANS, the State Agency for National Security are already working on what happened.
Earlier today, Rob Wainwright, Europol Director announced that the cyber attack hit on Friday is expected to get bigger.
- » The US Police Arrested over 200 Members of a Criminal Group
- » Migrant-Smuggling Gang Caught in Bulgaria
- » Senator Attacked and Stabbed in Chile
- » 805 Phone Frauds Since the Beginning of the Year in Bulgaria
- » Spanish Police Bust International Crime Ring for Stealing Cars
- » Authorities Seized 17 Illegal Migrants near Kostinbrod