Victor Lilov Excluded From DEOS Party
The former chairman of the DEOS Party (Movement for European Unity and Soliadruty), Victor Lilov was excluded from the Political Party, reported Dnevnik.
He published the information on his Facebook profile in the weekend, and on Monday, an official standpoint was spread by the Party.
DEOS already has two co-former chairmans - Alexander Petrov and Ivan Gospodinov, they are a part of a new management board.
- » Citizens Unhappy with New Anti-parking Poles in the Tunnel of the National Palace of Culture
- » Crucial Week For the State Budget
- » Bulgaria Fulfilled All the Criteria For Entry into Schengen, Bulgarian Foreign Minister
- » The Innovation Fund of Bulgaria will Pay Scholars in early November
- » No EU Consensus for North Stream 2
- » DailyMail: Bulgaria Deputy PM Wants New Laws to Stifle Radical Islam