Victor Lilov Excluded From DEOS Party
The former chairman of the DEOS Party (Movement for European Unity and Soliadruty), Victor Lilov was excluded from the Political Party, reported Dnevnik.
He published the information on his Facebook profile in the weekend, and on Monday, an official standpoint was spread by the Party.
DEOS already has two co-former chairmans - Alexander Petrov and Ivan Gospodinov, they are a part of a new management board.
- » Council of Europe Presented a Migration Report on Bulgaria
- » Bomb Alert Near the Presidency was False (Updated)
- » Restrictions on 'Struma' Motorway
- » Police Received a Signal For Bomb Alert Near the Presidency
- » From Today, the Traffic in Downtown Sofia is Changing Due to Construction of the Subway
- » Parliament Passed Amendments to the Tourism Act