European Scientists Taking Part In International Conference For Training in Bulgarian
Scientists from Norway, Russia, Czech Republic and other European countries are taking part in an international conference concerning 75 years of the establishment of the Institute for Bulgarian language with the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, reported BNR.
In the 2-days program are included discussions for the Bulgarian language, for computer linguistic, new ways of training in Bulgarian and other languages, as well.
- » Teachers Approved 256 Schoolbooks
- » 351 Candidate Students From Traditional Bulgarian Communities Choose Bulgaria to Continue Their Education
- » Bulgarian Students Won 12 Medals at Prestigious International Math Olympiads
- » Minimum Wage For Bulgarian Teachers to be BGN 836 as of September 1
- » One Gold and Three Bronze Medals for Bulgarian Team in a Prestigious Competition for Informatics in Tehran
- » Remarkable Success for Bulgarian National Biology Team in UK