European Scientists Taking Part In International Conference For Training in Bulgarian
Scientists from Norway, Russia, Czech Republic and other European countries are taking part in an international conference concerning 75 years of the establishment of the Institute for Bulgarian language with the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, reported BNR.
In the 2-days program are included discussions for the Bulgarian language, for computer linguistic, new ways of training in Bulgarian and other languages, as well.
- » Children From I to XII Grade in Bulgarian Schools Abroad Could be Taught in Bulgarian Language
- » NSI: Museum Visits in 2016 Have Increased by 9.8%
- » 60 784 Students To Be Admitted To High Schools This Year
- » Bulgaria Places First at Balkan Mathematical Olympiad
- » Sofia Science Festival Is Comming In May
- » Orban Drives Out Central European University