European Scientists Taking Part In International Conference For Training in Bulgarian
Scientists from Norway, Russia, Czech Republic and other European countries are taking part in an international conference concerning 75 years of the establishment of the Institute for Bulgarian language with the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, reported BNR.
In the 2-days program are included discussions for the Bulgarian language, for computer linguistic, new ways of training in Bulgarian and other languages, as well.
- » Digital Map will Provide Information About Schools in Sofia
- » This Bulgarian Business School Offers Bitcoin Scholarships
- » Number of Students in Bulgaria Decreased by 17% Due to the Low Birth rates and Migration
- » Newly Appointed Young Teachers have Increased more than 4 Times
- » 4506 Cases of Harassment and Bullying have been Registered in Schools in Bulgaria
- » Over 17,000 Children were Brought Back to Class in Bulgaria