Cyberattack Hits 200,000 Victims in 150-Plus Countries
''The global cyberattack has hit more than 200,000 victims in more than 150 countries'', Europol executive director Rob Wainwright said Sunday, AFP reported.
"We've never seen anything like this," he said. "The latest count is over 200,000 victims in at least 150 countries. Many of those victims will be businesses, including large corporations."
- » The US Police Arrested over 200 Members of a Criminal Group
- » Migrant-Smuggling Gang Caught in Bulgaria
- » Senator Attacked and Stabbed in Chile
- » 805 Phone Frauds Since the Beginning of the Year in Bulgaria
- » Spanish Police Bust International Crime Ring for Stealing Cars
- » Authorities Seized 17 Illegal Migrants near Kostinbrod