Cyberattack Hits 200,000 Victims in 150-Plus Countries
''The global cyberattack has hit more than 200,000 victims in more than 150 countries'', Europol executive director Rob Wainwright said Sunday, AFP reported.
"We've never seen anything like this," he said. "The latest count is over 200,000 victims in at least 150 countries. Many of those victims will be businesses, including large corporations."
- » A Case About a Brutal Murder was Solved in Just Few Hours
- » Spain Accused Shakira of Tax Evasion
- » Bulgaria Joins 'International Operation' Against the Digital Currency Investment Scheme OneCoin
- » Jewelry Studio in Burgas was Blown up
- » Terrorists Attacked a Hotel in Kabul
- » Teenager Rushed into a Russian School with an Axe and Lit it on Fire (Video)