Global Cyber Attack Hits Hospitals, Schools, And Companies Worldwide
A global cyber attack use hacking tools believed to have been developed by the U.S. National security Agency (NSA) hit tens of thousands of computers worldwide, reported Reuters.
The cyber hackers tricked victims into opening spam emails which appeared to contain security warnings, job offers and invoices.
To restore access of the encrypted data, are demanded 300 to 600 dollars.
The major attack affects 99 countries as the top targets are Russia, Taiwan and Ukraine.
- » Bulgarians will be Able to Travel for Longer without Visas to Six Island States
- » Nearly 30% of the Bulgarian Business Expects Negatives from Brexit
- » Lidl will Open at least Seven New Stores in Bulgaria in 2018
- » Lidl will Reduce Plastic in its Products with 20% by 2025.
- » Over EUR 335 Million is the Export of Bulgarian Furniture in 2017
- » Bulgaria will Cooperate with Saudi Arabia in Agriculture