Government Proclaims Its Mid-Term Budget Forecast
The financial ministry has proclaimed its draft mid-term budget forecast up till 2020. Preserving of the fiscal stability, overcoming of macroeconomic imbalances and a fiscal policy, aiming at encouraging investments and stimuli for the labor market – these are the key priorities of the cabinet, BNR reported.
Economic growth of 3.0% is envisaged for 2017, then 3.1% for 2018 and 3.2% in 2019 and 2020.
Consumption will be one of the main engines of this growth.
The minimum wage will be gradually increased from the current EUR 230 to EUR 305 in 2020.
- » Bulgaria’s Q4 Household Spending Rises 13%
- » UK to Seek EU Mutual Recognition Deal For Financial Services
- » Bitcoin is Currently over $10,000
- » The EU Economy with the Fastest Growth since 2007
- » Bulgaria's GDP Increases by 3.6% Per Year
- » Turkey Ranks for the 1st Time Among the top 10 Countries in the World with the Largest Reserves of Gold