Vladimir Putin And Boyko Borisov Discuss Bilateral Relations on a Telephone Conversation
The President of the Russian Federation Vladimir Putin wished Prime Minister Boyko Borisov a successful 3rd term of office in a telephone conversation between the two, the government press service has announced, quoted by BNR.
Putin and Borisov noted that trade and economic relations between Bulgaria and Russia were developing well.
The two also focused on the implementation of major energy projects in Bulgaria, laying emphasis on the mutual interest in building the European gas hub ‘’Balkan’’ on the territory of Bulgaria.
Vladimir Putin and Boyko Borisov also discussed the Belene NPP project.
The Bulgarian Prime Minister stated that the government was looking for a strategic private investor for Belene.
- » Bulgaria Plots to Help Turkey Join the EU in Defiant Stand Against Brussels
- » Minister of Foreign Affairs Ekaterina Zaharieva will Take Part in the Foreign Affairs Council Today
- » Merkel in Sofia: I Welcome Borissov's Initiative for EC-Turkey Meeting
- » Angela Merkel Comes to Bulgaria on Saturday
- » PM Borisov to President of Kosovo: I Count on Your Help that the Kosovo Mitrovica Case will not Deviate Us From the Big Goal
- » Stoltenberg on an Official Visit to Macedonia