Veselin Mareshki From Volya Gave Up His MP Immunity
Veselin Mareshki from Bulgarian political party Volya has given up his MP immunity. This is what National Assembly President Dimitar Glavchev announced from the tribune of the National Assembly at the beginning of the plenary session, a reporter of FOCUS News Agency reported.
With a letter from May 11, 2017, Veselin Mareshki has informed the parliament head that he gives his consent to lift his immunity as MP in the 44th National Assembly, in relation to the request of Chief Prosecutor Sotir Tsatsarov.
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borisov met with UEFA President Aleksander Ceferin
- » Boyko Borisov in Belgrade: The EU has Wise and Secure Balkans
- » A Memorandum of Understanding and Cooperation Between the Two Prosecutor's Offices of Serbia and Bulgaria
- » Nearly BGN 1.5 Billion is the Budget of Sofia for 2018
- » Today Begins the Real Part of the Experimental Repair of the ''Trakia'' Highway
- » More Than 5000 Bulgarian Villages Can Apply for Euro Fundings For Wi-Fi