Valeri Simeonov Against Wild Camping, Won’t Permit It By This Governance
The prime minister of demographic and economic policy, Valeri Simeonov announced on BNT that he is against the wild camping, and he will not permit it to happen by the current governance, reported Dnevnik.
“There must be some places for camping but concrete grounds have to be defined”, explained Simeonov and added that the Green Party succeeded to leverage three of the most beautiful beaches on the Black sea where the camping is allowed.
He also added that the next week “starts the collection of shacks” on Sunny Beach. This has to be done because the tourist city should have a normal view.
- » Wizz Air Orders 146 New Planes worth $17.2bn And Announces New Routes From Sofia
- » Minister Angelkova: We have Always Supported the Construction of a 2nd Lift in Bansko
- » Violations in Bulgarian Winter Resorts Decreased
- » Bulgaria and Russia will Offer Joint Cruises in the Black Sea
- » In September 2017, 72.7% of All Nights Spent by Foreign Citizens Were Realized in 4 and 5 Star Hotels
- » Protesters Want a Second Lift in Bansko Winter Resort