Valeri Simeonov Against Wild Camping, Won’t Permit It By This Governance
The prime minister of demographic and economic policy, Valeri Simeonov announced on BNT that he is against the wild camping, and he will not permit it to happen by the current governance, reported Dnevnik.
“There must be some places for camping but concrete grounds have to be defined”, explained Simeonov and added that the Green Party succeeded to leverage three of the most beautiful beaches on the Black sea where the camping is allowed.
He also added that the next week “starts the collection of shacks” on Sunny Beach. This has to be done because the tourist city should have a normal view.
- » Over 11% Growth in International Tourism Revenues During the Winter in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Expects up to 10% more Tourists in the Summer
- » Staro Stefanovo - a Bulgarian Renaissance Fairy Tale near Lovech
- » Airlines Fear Wave of Compensation Claims After EU Court Ruling
- » Sunny Beach Topped a Global Ranking for Destinations that Offer Quality Bargain Vacation
- » Air France Cancels Flights Due to Another Strike Over Pay