NSI: Number of Residential Buildings Put into Exploitation in Q1 of 2017 Totalled to 462
According to preliminary data of the National Statistical Institute (NSI), the number of residential buildings put into exploitation in the first quarter of 2017 totalled to 462, while newly constructed lodgings in them were 1,751. This was announced by the press centre of the National Statistical Institute.
Compared to the first quarter of 2016, the buildings were less by 79, or 14.6%, while the lodgings in them went down by 559, or 24.2%.
Out of the newly built residential buildings put in place in Q1 2017, 76.8% had reinforced concrete structure, 19.7% had a brick structure, 2.4% - other, and 1.1% - panel structure.
Newly constructed houses had the biggest share (75.8%), followed by housing cooperatives (13.6%). Compared to the first quarter of 2016, an increase of the number of newly constructed mixed-use buildings was observed.
- » Bulgaria in the Top 5 in the EU on Export Growth for the Period January-September
- » Britain has Allowed the Tests of Autonomous Cars
- » Volkswagen will Invest EUR 22.8 Billion in its Factories
- » Subaru has Withdrawn nearly 400,000 of its Cars due to a Lack of Safety Check
- » The Tender for the Highway to Pleven / Lovech will be in the Second Half of 2018
- » Bulgaria will Work for an European Strategy for the Oil Industry