NSI: Number of Residential Buildings Put into Exploitation in Q1 of 2017 Totalled to 462
According to preliminary data of the National Statistical Institute (NSI), the number of residential buildings put into exploitation in the first quarter of 2017 totalled to 462, while newly constructed lodgings in them were 1,751. This was announced by the press centre of the National Statistical Institute.
Compared to the first quarter of 2016, the buildings were less by 79, or 14.6%, while the lodgings in them went down by 559, or 24.2%.
Out of the newly built residential buildings put in place in Q1 2017, 76.8% had reinforced concrete structure, 19.7% had a brick structure, 2.4% - other, and 1.1% - panel structure.
Newly constructed houses had the biggest share (75.8%), followed by housing cooperatives (13.6%). Compared to the first quarter of 2016, an increase of the number of newly constructed mixed-use buildings was observed.
- » Exports of Bulgarian Wine Decreased More than 3 Times Over a Decade
- » FLYING Cars will be in the Air Within the Next Five Years
- » Taxi Companies From Plovdiv Want Changes in the Road Transport Act
- » Iraq Seeks $88.2 bln For Reconstruction
- » Appeals Threaten to Delay Greek-Bulgarian Pipeline
- » Gazprom Set an Absolute Record for European Gas Exports in 2017