Average Social Security Income for Bulgaria is BGN 811.13 in March 2017
The average social security income for Bulgaria in March 2017 was BGN 811.13. The average monthly social security income for the country in the period April 1, 2016 – March 31, 2017 was BGN 781.25. This was announced by the National Social Security Institute.
The specified average monthly social security income for the country for the specified period is used in calculating the amounts of newly granted pensions in April 2017, in accordance to article 70, paragraph 2 of the Social Insurance Code.
- » Bitcoin Hit an All-Time High Just Below $8,000
- » Proposal: BGN 510 Min Salary From January
- » The CPC Fined the Bulgarian Stock Exchange with 1775 BGN for Unfair Competition
- » Bulgaria's GDP Growth Accelerates to 3.9% in Q3 2017
- » 0.6% Monthly Inflation For October 2017
- » Projects for BGN 180m have been Implemented Under JESSICA Program