No change in EC Financial Forecast for Bulgaria
In its spring report the European Commission has not altered its forecast regarding the growth rate of the Bulgarian economy for this and next year, quoted by BNR.
The EC is still expecting that Bulgaria’s GDP will mark a 2.9% increase in 2017 and that it will slow down slightly in 2018 – to 2.8%.
Domestic demand remains the main growth factor. The risk and the economic prospects facing Bulgaria are, overall, balanced.
- » Spain is Richer than Italy, According to Data from the IMF
- » Bulgarian National Bank Puts into Circulation a Silver Commemorative Coin "The Old Elm in Sliven"
- » Card Payments in Bulgaria have Increased by 44% over Three Years
- » Аverage Insurance Income For Bulgaria in February is BGN 860.14
- » China Says Trade War is 'Lose-Lose' as it Hits America with New Tariffs
- » Bulgaria Reluctant to Seek ECB Scrutiny Before Euro Entry