No change in EC Financial Forecast for Bulgaria
In its spring report the European Commission has not altered its forecast regarding the growth rate of the Bulgarian economy for this and next year, quoted by BNR.
The EC is still expecting that Bulgaria’s GDP will mark a 2.9% increase in 2017 and that it will slow down slightly in 2018 – to 2.8%.
Domestic demand remains the main growth factor. The risk and the economic prospects facing Bulgaria are, overall, balanced.
- » Bitcoin Hit an All-Time High Just Below $8,000
- » Proposal: BGN 510 Min Salary From January
- » The CPC Fined the Bulgarian Stock Exchange with 1775 BGN for Unfair Competition
- » Bulgaria's GDP Growth Accelerates to 3.9% in Q3 2017
- » 0.6% Monthly Inflation For October 2017
- » Projects for BGN 180m have been Implemented Under JESSICA Program