Restrictions for Cars And Free Public Transport in Sofia Due to Polluted Air
The Transport Commission in Sofia Municipality accepted the quality management program for the polluted air yesterday, reported dnes.bg.
A new system will warn the capital citizens for an expected exceed in the levels of fine particles in the air, and will be ready by the end of the summer.
When this happens, the public transport will be free, as well as driving in the city will be restricted.
The Transport Commission decided that a new so called "Relieved Zone 4" will be introduced in Sofia. In the zone cars could not drive with more than 30 Km/h.
- » One of the Main Priorities of the Bulgarian Ministry of Environment and Waters is Clean Air
- » Over 800 Victims of Floods in India, Nepal and Bangladesh
- » Devastating Tornado went Through Chinese City
- » NIMH: Yellow Warning Code For Strong Wind For the Entire Black Sea Coast
- » Earthquake Strikes Italian Island of Ischia, Killing at Least 2
- » World Has Missed Chance to Avoid Dangerous Global Warming