Today We Mark Saints Cyril and Methodius Day
On May 11th, is the church feast day of Holy brothers, Saint Cyril and Saint Methodius.
The two brothers are known also as the Apostles of the Slavs. In 862-863 Constantine Cyril the Philosopher created the oldest Old-Bulgarian alphabet “The Glagolitsa alphabet” which is supposed to had given a start the holy deals of the Apostles.
A large number of church books were written in – the Sinayua prayer-book, the Zograph Testament, and the two brothers translated them from Greece to Glagolitsa.
On May 24th, people celebrate the Day of Slavic Literacy and Culture.
- » Theodor Ushev Shows for the First Time in Sofia an Immersive Art Installation and a Mixed Reality
- » "The Shape of Water" Took the Award of American Film Critics
- » Modigliani Art Exhibit Found to be Full of fakes
- » An Interactive Exhibition Will Welcome the Guests to the Opening Ceremony For the Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the EU
- » "Rolling Stones" have the Most Successful Tour of the Year
- » The Alternative and Experimental Iranian Singer SEVDALIZA Comes to Sofia