RNA: Almost 200 Buildings Ruined After Earthquake in West China
At least 180 buildings in Beijing, China are ruined after the 5.5 earthquake, which struck the Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region in China (XUAR) on Thursday, according to the seismology centre of the region on social media, quoted by RNA Novosti, reported Focus News Agency.
Earlier was announced that 8 people died after the earthquake.
According to information of the seismology centre, the current count exceeds 20 people dead. All injured are 789 people.
- » Trains from Sofia to Northwestern Bulgaria Suspended Due to Woman's Death
- » Russian Tourist Drowned in the Black Sea
- » 33 Injured in a Collision of Two Trains in Philadelphia
- » A Woman Drove Her Car into a Group of People in the US
- » The Fire at Rostov-on-Don has Covered 120 buildings
- » At Least 20 Tourists are Injured after an Accident in Antalya