RNA: Almost 200 Buildings Ruined After Earthquake in West China
At least 180 buildings in Beijing, China are ruined after the 5.5 earthquake, which struck the Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region in China (XUAR) on Thursday, according to the seismology centre of the region on social media, quoted by RNA Novosti, reported Focus News Agency.
Earlier was announced that 8 people died after the earthquake.
According to information of the seismology centre, the current count exceeds 20 people dead. All injured are 789 people.
- » Unknown Man Attacked People in a Polish Store with a Knife, 1 Dead and 9 Injured
- » A Tourist was Killed after an Accident in a Cathedral in Florence
- » SUV Plowed into Pedestrians in Kharkiv, Six Died and 11 were Injured
- » Ed Sheeran Broke his Both Hands, Postponed Concerts in Asia
- » Spanish Fighter Jet Crashed During Takeoff from the Base, Pilot Killed
- » Famous Maltese Journalist and Blogger Dies in Car Bomb Attack