Government to Restart Sofia Airport Concession Procedure
Finance Minister Vladislav Goranov said the government will restart the concession procedure for Sofia Airport, FOCUS News Agency reported.
''The strategy for the airport concession remains unchanged, there is no reason for changes'', he said.
Additionally, the government expects the resubmission of a bill for concessions which has been rejected by President Rumen Radev.
The bill, which contains procedures for public-private partnerships and concessions, will likely be proposed by MPs in the new parliament.
- » From Today, the Traffic in Downtown Sofia is Changing Due to Construction of the Subway
- » Parliament Passed Amendments to the Tourism Act
- » The Repair of Popular Grafa Street in the Center of Sofia Starts on May 8th
- » Economists Forecast 4.4% GDP Growth for Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Head of State Convenes National Security Council Today
- » Minister Nankov: The whole Route of the Hemus Highway can be Completed by 2025.