State Shares Are Banned By Economy Minister
The privatisation of state shares is banned, announced the Bulgarian Economy Minister Emil Karanikolov in the Council of Ministers today, reported bTV.
"All started procedures for the privatisation of state shares will be stopped immediatly", said the chosen from the "United Patriots" Karanikolov.
The important moment is that from now separated parts of state companies or descendant ones will be sold after Parliament's decision on a proposal from the government.
- » Vidin - Calafat Danube Bridge Will be Temporarily Closed
- » No Agreement on Role of Proposed Anticorruption Body
- » Trump Praised Athens and Declared That Their Debt Should be Relieved
- » About 30% of Children in Refugee Centers go to School
- » Erdogan is in Warsaw on a First Visit to an EU Country after a Coup Attempt
- » Donald Tusk Proposes Sofia to Host a Western Balkans Summit