MIA Revealed Brutal Drug Gang
The Ministry of Internal Affairs (MIA) revealed a brutal drug gang which has killed one supervisor, and has crippled a doctore, according to bTV.
7 people are arrested. They are authors of the attack against the orthopaedist prof. Stefan Stanchev, and the killers of a gaffer of the Central Sofia Prison.
The leader of the criminals group of 12 memebers is a man with a nickname Gevgeliiskiya, which is currently serving a stretch for racketeering and selling drugs. He was close with another figure from the Sofia underground - Stefan Bonev-Sako.
From the prosecutor`s office explained that they forfended planned executions of three more supervisors.
- » Policemen were Arrested in Rakovski
- » Kidnapped Salvadorian Journalist was Found Dead
- » Two People were Detained in London on Suspicion of Preparing an Attack
- » Police Kill Man Attacking Bakery Workers in Germany
- » Five People were Killed in a Bomb Explosion during a Soccer Match in Somalia
- » Police is Still Searching For the Escaped Prisoner From Plovdiv