MIA Revealed Brutal Drug Gang
The Ministry of Internal Affairs (MIA) revealed a brutal drug gang which has killed one supervisor, and has crippled a doctore, according to bTV.
7 people are arrested. They are authors of the attack against the orthopaedist prof. Stefan Stanchev, and the killers of a gaffer of the Central Sofia Prison.
The leader of the criminals group of 12 memebers is a man with a nickname Gevgeliiskiya, which is currently serving a stretch for racketeering and selling drugs. He was close with another figure from the Sofia underground - Stefan Bonev-Sako.
From the prosecutor`s office explained that they forfended planned executions of three more supervisors.
- » The US Police Arrested over 200 Members of a Criminal Group
- » Migrant-Smuggling Gang Caught in Bulgaria
- » Senator Attacked and Stabbed in Chile
- » 805 Phone Frauds Since the Beginning of the Year in Bulgaria
- » Spanish Police Bust International Crime Ring for Stealing Cars
- » Authorities Seized 17 Illegal Migrants near Kostinbrod