European Literature Night to Come in Different Bulgarian Towns
The European Literature Night initiative which aims to make access to the cultures of different communities easier has been growing more and more popular in Bulgaria.
By a tradition, as of 6PM on May 10 every half hour different famous names will read excerpts from books by high-profile European authors, translated into Bulgarian, simultaneously in different ‘’nests’’ where listerners will be able to collect stamps, writes BNR.
Whoever collects at least 5 stamps by the end of literature night will receive one of the books read as a prize.
The highlights this year are Javier Marias, Goncalo Tavares, Elena Ferrante, Selja Ahava, Amelie Nothomb, Piotr Pazinski.
- » National Library Plans to Attract Young Readers via Digitisation
- » Bulgarian Photographer Took First Prize of a Prestigious Competition
- » Sofia Hosts International Literary Festival for Children and Youngsters
- » Rapper Kendrick Lamar Wins Pulitzer Prize
- » Three New Bands at the HILLS OF ROCK 2018 Festival
- » 14th Edition of the European Museum Night will Take Place on May 19th