Bulgaria Places First at Balkan Mathematical Olympiad
Bulgarian students won four gold medals and two silver ones at the 34th Balkan Mathematical Olympiad, which has taken place in Ohrid, Macedonia, BNR reported.
In the team rankings, Bulgaria won the first place with 226 points from a maximum of 240 possible.
The Bulgarian tem was followed by the team of Serbia (208 points) and Romania (182 points).
- » Campaign for Student Candidates has Began at Sofia University "Kliment Ohridski"
- » Over 6500 Bulgarian Students Will Receive Euro Scholarships For the Winter Semester
- » 1,200 Students will Receive Financial Support for Outstanding Performance
- » 892 Schools Across the Country are Closed Due to the Flu Epidemic
- » The Bourgas Prosecutor's Office Ordered a Check on Violence Against Children in a Kindergarten
- » In 887 Schools in the Country there are no Classes Because of the Flu