Bulgaria Places First at Balkan Mathematical Olympiad
Bulgarian students won four gold medals and two silver ones at the 34th Balkan Mathematical Olympiad, which has taken place in Ohrid, Macedonia, BNR reported.
In the team rankings, Bulgaria won the first place with 226 points from a maximum of 240 possible.
The Bulgarian tem was followed by the team of Serbia (208 points) and Romania (182 points).
- » Children From I to XII Grade in Bulgarian Schools Abroad Could be Taught in Bulgarian Language
- » NSI: Museum Visits in 2016 Have Increased by 9.8%
- » European Scientists Taking Part In International Conference For Training in Bulgarian
- » 60 784 Students To Be Admitted To High Schools This Year
- » Sofia Science Festival Is Comming In May
- » Orban Drives Out Central European University