Bulgaria Places First at Balkan Mathematical Olympiad
Bulgarian students won four gold medals and two silver ones at the 34th Balkan Mathematical Olympiad, which has taken place in Ohrid, Macedonia, BNR reported.
In the team rankings, Bulgaria won the first place with 226 points from a maximum of 240 possible.
The Bulgarian tem was followed by the team of Serbia (208 points) and Romania (182 points).
- » Deputy Prime Minister: 'The State Should Encourage Young People to Stay in the Country'
- » Bulgarian Science to Reach The World Level by 2030, The Deputies Voted
- » Foreign Students of Bulgaria Descent with Access to Bulgarian Universities
- » Bulgarian Teachers to Receive 15% Pay Rise This Fall
- » Children From I to XII Grade in Bulgarian Schools Abroad Could be Taught in Bulgarian Language
- » NSI: Museum Visits in 2016 Have Increased by 9.8%