Prosecutors Raise Charges Against Former Foreign Minister Daniel Mitov
The press office of the Bulgarian Prosecution has announced that its Specialized Anti-Corruption Unit has raised charges of abeyance against former Foreign Minister Daniel Mitov, BNR reported.
According to the prosecution, Mitov had not taken enough care in managing property entrusted to him, which caused damages of some EUR 250,000. The charges are related to the failure of a procurement procedure for providing air transportation, hotel accommodation and medical insurance to ministry staff.
Charges under the same proceedings have also been raised against former Daputy Minister Hristo Angelichin.
- » Under OP ''Inovation and Competitiveness'' Clusters in Bulgaria are Supported with over € 36 million
- » 18% has Increased the Passenger Flow Through the Bulgarian Airports for 2017
- » Telenor Officially Sold its Business to Czech Billionaire
- » Labor Costs Increase by 12% by the End of 2017
- » The American University in Bulgaria Organizes a Conference on Entrepreneurship
- » What is the Future of Real Estate in Sofia?