Minister Nikolina Angelkova: We Expect 10% Growth in Tourism in Summer
''We expect growth of nearly 10% in the summer again this year'', Minister of Tourism Nikolina Anglekova told journalists, quoted by FOCUS News Agency.
She said the lack of staff in the sector is a problem and a challenge, given the significant growth in tourism over the last years. The state will create a working group or a unit to facilitate the issuing of visas and work permits.
The new mechanism will be set up by the end of the week.
- » Nearly 8.9 Million Foreign Tourists Came to Bulgaria in 2017
- » SurveyThe Most Visited Country in the World is Japan
- » Air France Workers Go on Strike for Pay Hike
- » Azerbaijan Promotes its Tourism Potential in International Fair in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Airport has Served Half a Million Passengers in January
- » 1438 Square Meters of Concrete were Removed from the Seaside of Sunny Beach Resort