Bulgaria’s Trade With EU On the Rise
Bulgaria’s trade with the EU has gone up considerably, according to National Statistical Institute preliminary data, quoted by BNR.
In the January-February 2017 period, exports to the EU countries have gone up by 9% compared to the same period of 2016 of EUR 2.5 bln. At the same time imports from the EU have gone up by 12.2% and stand at EUR 2.8 bln.
- » Spain is Richer than Italy, According to Data from the IMF
- » Bulgarian National Bank Puts into Circulation a Silver Commemorative Coin "The Old Elm in Sliven"
- » Card Payments in Bulgaria have Increased by 44% over Three Years
- » Аverage Insurance Income For Bulgaria in February is BGN 860.14
- » China Says Trade War is 'Lose-Lose' as it Hits America with New Tariffs
- » Bulgaria Reluctant to Seek ECB Scrutiny Before Euro Entry