Sofia Vladimirova Is The New Chairman of CEM
Sofia Vladimirova is the new chairman of the Bulgarian Council for Electronic Media (CEM), reported BNR.
For her voted 4 from 5 members of the media regulator.
The mandate is one year. At first, the candidates were two - Vladimirova and Rosita Elenova who gave up in the rush.
- » President Rumen Radev Met with Macedonian Counterpart Gjorge Ivanov
- » Prison Staff Protest
- » Within Two Years there will be a 5G Mobile Network in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Rejects Treaty to Combat Violence Against Women
- » Parents Will Protest Today Against Violence in Kindergartens and Schools
- » MPs' Salary to Increase to BGN 3540