Sofia Vladimirova Is The New Chairman of CEM
Sofia Vladimirova is the new chairman of the Bulgarian Council for Electronic Media (CEM), reported BNR.
For her voted 4 from 5 members of the media regulator.
The mandate is one year. At first, the candidates were two - Vladimirova and Rosita Elenova who gave up in the rush.
- » The Innovation Fund of Bulgaria will Pay Scholars in early November
- » No EU Consensus for North Stream 2
- » DailyMail: Bulgaria Deputy PM Wants New Laws to Stifle Radical Islam
- » Syrian Refugee Faces Deportation From Cardiff to Bulgaria
- » Moscow says Bulgaria’s Parliament Recognizes Russian Threat Upon Foreign Instructions
- » Parliament Rejected the Presidential Veto on the Defense Act