Sofia Vladimirova Is The New Chairman of CEM
Sofia Vladimirova is the new chairman of the Bulgarian Council for Electronic Media (CEM), reported BNR.
For her voted 4 from 5 members of the media regulator.
The mandate is one year. At first, the candidates were two - Vladimirova and Rosita Elenova who gave up in the rush.
- » 63% of Bulgarians Approve Government's Willingness to Build Belene NPP
- » Sofia Municipality has Terminated an Order for BGN 40 Million for a Priority Project
- » Guaranteed Мinimum Income will Rise to BGN 75 From January 1, 2018
- » 5400 Positions in the Bulgarian Army are Vacant
- » More than 208 000 Unemployed People have Started Work From January to October
- » MPs will Again Discuss the Budget Law of the National Health Insurance Fund For 2018