Bulgaria Marks the Europe Day
On May 9, we celebrate the Europe Day – a celebration of the European communities, of the unity, and peace of the old continent.
The emblematic date will be marked with many events and initiatives as the culmination will be 3D mapping show on the National gallery building in Sofia at 21:30 p.m.
At 10:00 a.m. in front of the President institution building will be raised the European flag in a festive ceremony. The Bulgarian President Rumen Radev, members of the Parliament, and executive authorities will be there.
The President Rumen Radev will also attend the laying of flowersto the Monument of the Unknown Soldier celebrating 72 years of the end of the Second World War – the Victory Day.
- » Sofia Hosts International Literary Festival for Children and Youngsters
- » Rapper Kendrick Lamar Wins Pulitzer Prize
- » Three New Bands at the HILLS OF ROCK 2018 Festival
- » 14th Edition of the European Museum Night will Take Place on May 19th
- » Master of Art Film Festival Features 77 Titles from Around the World
- » Embryo Live in Plovidiv