Bulgaria Marks the Europe Day
On May 9, we celebrate the Europe Day – a celebration of the European communities, of the unity, and peace of the old continent.
The emblematic date will be marked with many events and initiatives as the culmination will be 3D mapping show on the National gallery building in Sofia at 21:30 p.m.
At 10:00 a.m. in front of the President institution building will be raised the European flag in a festive ceremony. The Bulgarian President Rumen Radev, members of the Parliament, and executive authorities will be there.
The President Rumen Radev will also attend the laying of flowersto the Monument of the Unknown Soldier celebrating 72 years of the end of the Second World War – the Victory Day.
- » Bulgarian Film was Selected for "Berlinale" for the First Time in 29 Years
- » Extensive Guide for Upcoming Films in 2018 We are Excited About
- » Theodor Ushev Shows for the First Time in Sofia an Immersive Art Installation and a Mixed Reality
- » "The Shape of Water" Took the Award of American Film Critics
- » Modigliani Art Exhibit Found to be Full of fakes
- » An Interactive Exhibition Will Welcome the Guests to the Opening Ceremony For the Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the EU