Over 80 Missing After Migrant Boat Sinks Off Libya
At least 80 migrants including women and children were missing after a boat sank off the Libyan coast, survivors told the UN's refugee agency Monday, in the latest such tragedy, reported AFP.
A total of 132 people had boarded an inflatable craft Friday but it had started going down after a few hours. Only about 50 survivors were picked up by a commercial ship, which dropped them in Sicily on Sunday.
- » Digital Map will Provide Information About Schools in Sofia
- » Contaminated Air has a Detrimental Effect on Adolescent Psyche
- » 'Youthquake' Declared Word of the Year by Oxford Dictionaries
- » Six Children are in "Pirogov" Due to Food Poisoning From Chewing Gum
- » More than a Quarter of the Immigrants in Bulgaria are from Russia
- » Fourth Quarter in the Capital Protests Against the Air Pollution