Tarek Mohamed Wins Another Title For Bulgaria at European Wrestling Championships in Novi Sad
Bulgaria’s athlete Tarek Mohamed Abdelslam won another title for that country at the European Wrestling Championships in Novi Sad, Serbia, BNR reported.
He defeated 4:1 Russian athlete Chingiz Labazanov at the 75 kilogram Greco-Roman style contest. Labazanove became world champion back in 2014.
- » The Prime Minister Meets with Football Bosses Because of the Pressure on Referees
- » National Football Team Coach Announced the Team for Upcoming Friendlies
- » The Cabinet Allocated BGN 1.66 Million for the World Motocross Championship
- » The Greek Football Super League is Temporarily Suspended
- » Former No. 7 in the World is Dimitrov's First Rival in Indian Wells
- » The Boss of the Football Referees in Bulgaria Resigned