Boyko Borisov Congratulate Macron
The Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov send a complimentary telegram to Emmanuel Macron to congratulate him to the conclusive result in the French President elections, informed the government Press Service, reported Dnevnik.
Borisov pointed that the support to Macron confirmed the desire of the French people for the conservation of the European value and democracy.
“I certainly believe that relations between Bulgaria and France will continue to develop dynamic for the prosperity of our communities in the united and strong Europe”, wrote the Bulgarian premier.
- » A Total of BGN 2.91 billion will be Paid to the Bulgarian Farmers
- » UN Presents New Proposals on Greece-Macedonia Name Dispute
- » Bulgarian PM: There is no Greener Government than Ours
- » Government Approved the Agreement Between Bulgaria and Macedonia on the Reduction of International Roaming Tariffs
- » Turkish Army Orders ‘Highest Level Security’ to Troops on Syria Border
- » The Irish Prime Minister Accused EU Countries of Being Hypocritical About Corporate Taxes