Nikolina Angelkova: ‘Many Bulgarians Prefer to Spend Their Holidays and Weekends in Bulgaria'
‘’Between 200,000 and 300,000 Bulgarians spend the national holidays abroad’’, Bulgaria’s newly-elected Minister of Tourism Nikolina Angelkova told the Bulgarian National Television on Sunday.
However, many Bulgarians prefer to spend their holidays and weekends in Bulgaria.
The average monthly salary in the tourism sector should reach EUR 750 (BGN 1,500) by the end of the cabinet’s mandate, Nikolina Angelkova who also served as Minister of Tourism in Borisov 2 cabinet pointed out.
Minister Angelkova added the those plans are quite realistic, because they are based on real estimates.
- » Ryanair Announces Their New Destination From Burgas
- » 47 500 Tourists Visited Bulgaria For Treatment Purposes
- » Bulgarian Buyers of Holiday Properties in our Country have Leveled with the Russians
- » In Q3 of 2017, 1 991.8 Thousand Bulgarian Residents Made Tourist Trips
- » Coming Soon The New Book of Peika.bg: "Mystical Walks Around Bulgaria for Extraordinary Travelers!"
- » Wizz Air Orders 146 New Planes worth $17.2bn And Announces New Routes From Sofia