First Rehearsal of Kristian Kostov for Eurovision Went Successfully
On Wednesday, the Bulgaria’s representative in Eurovision Kristian Kostov stepped up for the first time on the stage of the Eurovision Song Contest 2017 in Kiev. His first rehearsal went successfully, reported BNT.
The 2017 Eurovision team highly appreciated the performance of the young talent. His stage outfit was in the classic black and white with stunning and elegant graphics around him.
Kristian Kostov was one of the few that the journalists covering the singing competition applauded at the international press centre during his performance on the stage.
BNT also announced that the bookmakers determine the top spot for Bulgaria’s representative. His song “Beautiful Mess” is played in the centre of the Ukrainian capital.
- » A Large Scale Forum will Discuss Double Standards in Food on April 30th
- » 19 Children were Injured in a Car Accident in Germany
- » The Centuries-old Beech Forests in Central Balkan are Included in an Inter-state Site List of UNESCO
- » If You Love the Sun, Beaches and Exotic Places This Job Offer is For You!
- » Scientists have Discovered the Exact Amount of Money that Can Buy Happiness
- » The First Plants Appeared 500 Million Years Ago