First Rehearsal of Kristian Kostov for Eurovision Went Successfully
On Wednesday, the Bulgaria’s representative in Eurovision Kristian Kostov stepped up for the first time on the stage of the Eurovision Song Contest 2017 in Kiev. His first rehearsal went successfully, reported BNT.
The 2017 Eurovision team highly appreciated the performance of the young talent. His stage outfit was in the classic black and white with stunning and elegant graphics around him.
Kristian Kostov was one of the few that the journalists covering the singing competition applauded at the international press centre during his performance on the stage.
BNT also announced that the bookmakers determine the top spot for Bulgaria’s representative. His song “Beautiful Mess” is played in the centre of the Ukrainian capital.
- » Doctors are Protesting - This Time in Lovech
- » 100 Bulgarians are in Frankfurt Without Transportation to Sofia Due to Canceled Flight
- » Bulgarians will Spend up to 24% of their Monthly Income for Christmas Gifts
- » There are Reports of a Bomb in Israeli Embassy in Sofia
- » Geminids meteors peak December 13-14
- » Hundreds of Thousands of Households in Western Europe were Left Without Electricity due to Snowstorms