Downpour, Frost And Hailstorm on St. George's Day
Downpouring, spring frost and a possibility of hail, that is the weather forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) with the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences for today, quoted by Dnevnik.
For 18 regions in Bulgaria is announced a yellow code for heave rains. Only in Blagoevgrad, Smolyan, Kyrdjali, Haskovo, Burgas, Varna, Shumen, Razgrad, Silistra and Dobrich a heavy rain is not expected. Strong wind with 80 km per hour at some places.
Maximum temperatures will be mostly between 19°C and 26°C, in Sofia - 17°C. In the next days the weather will be dynamic and followed by thunderclouds.
On Sunday, after a temporary stop of the rains, till the afternoon in most of the Bulgarian regions will be raining again. The wind in the East Bulgaria will be oriented by south, that is why the temperatures there will be a little bit higher.
In the beginning of the following week the possibility of hailstorms remains. The daily temperatures will drop.
- » Today Comes the Astronomical Spring
- » Snow and Blizzards on the Threshold of Spring in Five Districts
- » The Hurricane Caused 500,000 Leva Worth of Damages in Vratsa
- » Yellow Warning on Glaze for All of North Bulgaria
- » Water in the Village of Kazanka is Checked For Uranium
- » The Strong Wind Literally Took Roofs of Houses Across the Country