St. George’s Day in Yakoruda – a Romantic Journey on the Narrow-Gauge Railway
In the early morning of St. George’s Day, people from all over the country will take a journey back in time to get in touch with the beauty of nature and the purity of the human soul.
And while the train is moving along the narrow-gauge line from Septemvri to Dobrinishte, people will be preparing for celebration on the meadows near the town of Yakoruda, quoted by BNR.
For a second consecutive year, the people from Yakoruda will share the feast St. George with people from near and far. Organizer of this meeting is the Save the Narrow Gauge Railway Association, which promises to turn the celebration into a tradition.
- » Sofia Airport has Served Half a Million Passengers in January
- » 1438 Square Meters of Concrete were Removed from the Seaside of Sunny Beach Resort
- » Journey in Europe with Ship-houses
- » Electric Airplane Start-up Eviation Aims to Enter Serrvice in 2021
- » Bulgarian Tourists in Serbia have Increased Threefold for the Last 10 Years
- » Minister of Tourism: I Hope for 40,000 to 50,000 Chinese Tourists in Bulgaria This Year