Minister Valentin Radev: I have Chosen Mladen Marinov as Chief Secretary of the Interior Ministry
''I have already chosen the head of Sofia Directorate of the Ministry of Interior Mladen Marinov as Chief Secretary of the Interior Ministry'', said the new Interior Minister Valentin Radev in an interview for bTV.
Radev also said he would consult in his work as an interior minister with people with experience at the Ministry, such as Boyko Borisov, Tsvetan Tsvetanov, Rumyana Bachvarova, all members of the ruling party of Citizens for European Development of Bulgaria.
He promised a reform in the Academy of the Ministry of the Interior aimed to raise the status of the school.
- » The National Academy of Arts Wants to Make an Affiliate in Burgas
- » Sofia Mayor Banned the Parking of Buses in Front of the St. Alexander Nevsky Cathedral
- » CEC Test Publicly Remote Electronic Voting
- » The National Council for Tripartite Cooperation Discusses the Minimum Wage Today
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borisov met with UEFA President Aleksander Ceferin
- » Boyko Borisov in Belgrade: The EU has Wise and Secure Balkans