BSP and DPS Are Against the New Government, Volya Party Vows Support
During parliamentary discussions over the new government, BSP leader Kornelia Ninova said that the Socialist would vote against the new cabinet because of serious disagreements in the sphere of economy, the fight against poverty, the fight against crime, and because intentions were different than previously announced plans, as wells as because the coalition agreement created insecurity in the country, quoted by BNR.
DPS chairman Mustafa Karadayi said he voted against, because the GERB party had once again opted for a coalition that does not bring stability and reforms.
Volya party leader Veselin Mareshki has announced that this formation would support the government at the current stage, but it would place the cabinet under a mahnifying glass to see if it worked in the interest of the Bulgarian people.
- » Government will Increase the Salaries of Prison Staff
- » National Assembly has Adopted Rules for the Election of Deputy Chairperson and Members of the Anti-Corruption Body
- » Electronic Ticket in Sofia - in 2019
- » Controlled Water Release from Ticha Dam Continues
- » The Cabinet Decides Whether to Grant Easter Supplements to Pensions
- » 7 Years after the Start of the Toll System all Roads will be Repaired