Bulgaria Accepts the Gazprom Antitrust Offer, Under Conditions
Bulgaria supports the European Commission stand that the Gazprom antitrust case can be brought to a conclusion but is of the opinion that this must be done under certain conditions, the government press office says, quoted by BNR.
The official Bulgarian stand is that the commitments the Russian gas giant promises to assume need to be amended, as in their current form, for example, they do not provide sufficient guarantees of the market prices of gas.
Bulgaria also finds unacceptable the fact that Gazprom companies and gas companies in Central and Eastern Europe are not placed on an equal footing, the government press release reads.
- » BGN 256 Million will be Invested in the Airports of Burgas and Varna in the Next 9 Years
- » Sales of New Cars in Bulgaria Increased by 55%
- » Viet Nam News: Bulgarian Wines to be Presented in Hà Nội
- » Bulgaria Signs Deal to Invest in Iran's Solar Energy Projects
- » Industrial Production Grows 2.8% YoY in October
- » For Ninth Consecutive Month, Industrial Production is Growing on an Annual Basis