BSR Organizes Attraction Ride With a Steam Locomotive For Saint George's Day
Bulgarian State Railways (BSR) organizes attraction ride with a steam locomotive for Saint George's Day, Liana Pandalieva (BSR) announced, according to Radio Focus .
She said that the train will start from Gorna Oryahovitsa railway station on May 6. She added that for the passengers will be provided small gifts and additional information.
- » Digital Map will Provide Information About Schools in Sofia
- » Contaminated Air has a Detrimental Effect on Adolescent Psyche
- » 'Youthquake' Declared Word of the Year by Oxford Dictionaries
- » Six Children are in "Pirogov" Due to Food Poisoning From Chewing Gum
- » More than a Quarter of the Immigrants in Bulgaria are from Russia
- » Fourth Quarter in the Capital Protests Against the Air Pollution