Sofia to Send Next Week Its Position on EC antitrust Case Against Gazprom
Bulgargaz and Bulgartransgaz are going to send next week their positions regarding the antitrust case of the European Commission against the Russian Company Gazprom, said Nikolay Pavlov, caretaker Minister of Energy, according to BNR.
The two companies have requested further details from EC regarding the proposals of Gazprom.
‘’I cannot vow there will be a 40% cut in natural gas prices as some experts claim is possible, but we are going to insist on the best price for Bulgaria’’, the energy minister added.
- » Centralised Heating for Sofia is Ready for the New Season
- » Public Discussions on Gas Extraction in the Dobrudzha Region
- » Random Inspections Indicate Good Preparation of Network Electric Operators for the Winter
- » Just One Marine Wind Turbine Farm can Power the Whole World
- » Large Scale Power Outages in Sofia from Today
- » Europe will Receive Azerbaijani Gas in 2020