Sofia to Send Next Week Its Position on EC antitrust Case Against Gazprom
Bulgargaz and Bulgartransgaz are going to send next week their positions regarding the antitrust case of the European Commission against the Russian Company Gazprom, said Nikolay Pavlov, caretaker Minister of Energy, according to BNR.
The two companies have requested further details from EC regarding the proposals of Gazprom.
‘’I cannot vow there will be a 40% cut in natural gas prices as some experts claim is possible, but we are going to insist on the best price for Bulgaria’’, the energy minister added.
- » Azerbaijan Ready to Invest in Bulgaria’s gasification
- » The Average Value of Heat Invoices For Household Customers of EVN Heating Company in December 2017 is BGN 80.32
- » Tesla Began the Serial Production of Solar Roofs
- » Minister of Energy: There are no Grounds for Raising the Price of Electricity
- » Bulgaria's NPP Kozloduy Opens 21.2 mln Euro Repair
- » Russia has Delivered the First Quantities of Liquefied Gas in the UK