US Technological Giant Tesla To Step on Bulgarian Market
On the map of charging stations for electromobiles of the technological giant Tesla there is now a station that will be the first one built in Bulgaria as part of the company’s corridor connecting Europe with Turkey, the Ministry of Economy has said, cited by BNR.
The first Tesla charging station in this country will be built in Plovdiv and will be part of the network starting in Zagreb and ending in Edirne.
Planning and introduction of legislative measures for boosting sales of electromobiles will benefit the development of Tesla’s investment in Bulgaria and the technological giant’s expansion in this country, the release of the Ministry also reads.
- » Power Distributors in Bulgaria Seek 8% - 20% Increase in Prices of Electricity
- » Industrial Production in Bulgaria Down 1.5% MoM in February
- » The Most Active Home Building Process in Sofia is in "Vitosha" District
- » Skopje Invests EUR 270 Million in 800 km of Roads
- » Financial Problems for 1/3 of the Construction Companies in Bulgaria
- » 10 Candidates Want to Make the Pipes For the Bulgaria - Greece Interconnector