US Technological Giant Tesla To Step on Bulgarian Market
On the map of charging stations for electromobiles of the technological giant Tesla there is now a station that will be the first one built in Bulgaria as part of the company’s corridor connecting Europe with Turkey, the Ministry of Economy has said, cited by BNR.
The first Tesla charging station in this country will be built in Plovdiv and will be part of the network starting in Zagreb and ending in Edirne.
Planning and introduction of legislative measures for boosting sales of electromobiles will benefit the development of Tesla’s investment in Bulgaria and the technological giant’s expansion in this country, the release of the Ministry also reads.
- » Subaru has Withdrawn nearly 400,000 of its Cars due to a Lack of Safety Check
- » The Tender for the Highway to Pleven / Lovech will be in the Second Half of 2018
- » Bulgaria will Work for an European Strategy for the Oil Industry
- » French Company Invests EUR 30 Million for a New Plant in Pleven
- » 100% Electric Bus Fleet For Shenzhen (Population 11.9 Million) By End Of 2017 (Video)
- » Russia and the UAE are Considering Joint Production of a Passenger Airplane