Eurostat: Eurozone Inflation Accelerates to 1.9% in April
Eurozone inflation accelerated to 1.9% in April, just shy of the European Central Bank's target, despite continuing uncertainty over Brexit and the outcome of the French elections, data showed Friday, AFP reported.
The figure was a sharp acceleration from the 1.5% reached in March, and higher than the 1.8 % forecast by analysts surveyed by Factset, a data company.
- » Card Payments in Bulgaria have Increased by 44% over Three Years
- » Аverage Insurance Income For Bulgaria in February is BGN 860.14
- » China Says Trade War is 'Lose-Lose' as it Hits America with New Tariffs
- » Bulgaria Reluctant to Seek ECB Scrutiny Before Euro Entry
- » Hungary in no Rush to Join Euro Zone, Minister Says
- » Foreign Investment in Bulgaria For January Increased by 64.6%