Bulgarian’s Voyages Abroad Up By ¼
The National Statistical Institute reports that the voyages of Bulgarian citizen abroad in March 2017 were 437,600 or 23.4% more than in March 2016, BNR reported.
The greatest growth was marked in travels towards Austria (41.3%), Greece (31.1%) and Romania (25.8%).
The visits of foreigners over the same period were 474,500, or 20.1% more, as the greatest number of those were from EU countries.
- » 1438 Square Meters of Concrete were Removed from the Seaside of Sunny Beach Resort
- » Journey in Europe with Ship-houses
- » Electric Airplane Start-up Eviation Aims to Enter Serrvice in 2021
- » Bulgarian Tourists in Serbia have Increased Threefold for the Last 10 Years
- » Minister of Tourism: I Hope for 40,000 to 50,000 Chinese Tourists in Bulgaria This Year
- » Passengers at Bulgaria's Varna, Burgas Airports Increase in January