EU Launches Legal Action Against Hungary Over Education Law
The EU launched legal action against Hungary on Wednesday over a law that could shut a university founded by US billionaire George Soros, the European Commission said, AFP reported.
"We have decided to take legal action on the higher education law by sending a letter of formal notice to the Hungarian government," EU vice president Valdis Dombrovskis told a news conference.
- » Prague Poised to Turn Away From Brussels
- » Portugal PM Vows to Implement Fire Prevention Reforms
- » Boyko Borisov: Europe is Under Pressure
- » NATO Ships Hold Missile Defense Drill Near Scotland, Pentagon Says
- » Juncker: If we Allow Catalonia to Separate, and Others will do the Same
- » Allies Press Catalan Leader to Declare Full Independence, Ignore Madrid Deadlines