EU Launches Legal Action Against Hungary Over Education Law
The EU launched legal action against Hungary on Wednesday over a law that could shut a university founded by US billionaire George Soros, the European Commission said, AFP reported.
"We have decided to take legal action on the higher education law by sending a letter of formal notice to the Hungarian government," EU vice president Valdis Dombrovskis told a news conference.
- » French Police Found Champs Elysees Attacker's Weapons
- » Merkel Ready to Consider Macron Eurozone Reform Ideas
- » Bulgarian Ambassador to London: 'Attack at Finsbury Park Mosque is Defined as Potential Terrorist Attack'
- » Britain, EU to Start Historic Brexit Talks
- » New Thermal Power Plants in the Balkans Do Not Meet EU Standards
- » Merkel Lauds Macron's Election Victory as 'Strong Vote for Reforms'