EU Launches Legal Action Against Hungary Over Education Law
The EU launched legal action against Hungary on Wednesday over a law that could shut a university founded by US billionaire George Soros, the European Commission said, AFP reported.
"We have decided to take legal action on the higher education law by sending a letter of formal notice to the Hungarian government," EU vice president Valdis Dombrovskis told a news conference.
- » German Social Democrat Schulz called for United States of Europe
- » Brexit Border Deal Possible in 'Hours' as Talks Go Down to the Wire
- » Poland Ready to Defend Migration Stance in EU Top Court
- » The World Bank gives up to USD 200 Million in the Western Balkans
- » Illegal Migrants in the EU are 63% less in 2017
- » The European Parliament Reassured: We will not Forbid Döner Kebabs