EU Launches Legal Action Against Hungary Over Education Law
The EU launched legal action against Hungary on Wednesday over a law that could shut a university founded by US billionaire George Soros, the European Commission said, AFP reported.
"We have decided to take legal action on the higher education law by sending a letter of formal notice to the Hungarian government," EU vice president Valdis Dombrovskis told a news conference.
- » Theresa May: 'No time to Waste' as Brexit Talks Will Start Just 11 Days After the Election'
- » Swedish Prosecutors to Decide on Lifting Assange Warrant
- » Austrian Мigrant Death Тruck Тrial Set For June 21
- » EU Fines Facebook EUR 110M Over 'Misleading' info in WhatsApp Takeover
- » New French Government Unveiled
- » Juncker, Mogherini to Address Security Conference in Prague