EU Launches Legal Action Against Hungary Over Education Law
The EU launched legal action against Hungary on Wednesday over a law that could shut a university founded by US billionaire George Soros, the European Commission said, AFP reported.
"We have decided to take legal action on the higher education law by sending a letter of formal notice to the Hungarian government," EU vice president Valdis Dombrovskis told a news conference.
- » France's Macron, Seeking to Re-Shape Europe, Heads East
- » Barcelona Attack: Van Driver Shot Dead by Police
- » UK Publishes More EU Negotiation Plans
- » French Presidency Gives Official Role to Brigitte Macron
- » Today Starts the Week of Enhanced Control in Regards to Over-speeding Across the EU
- » Hunt For Key Suspect for Barcelona Attack Extended Across Europe