Migrant Smuggling Network Dismantled Near Dunav Bridge Checkpoint
A network for smuggling of migrants from Bulgaria to Romania through Dunav Bridge border checkpoint with the participation of a Bulgarian Police Officer was dismantled in a successful operation of the Bulgarian competent authorities, BNR reported.
Officers of Romaina’a Anticorruption Directorate also took part at the operation.
The organizer, the members of the migrant smuggling network as well as five migrants were detained in Romania soon after they crossed the border checkpoint.
The foreign nationals were hidden in a minivan.
- » Eight People were Arrested for Drug Trafficking in Mladost Quarter of Sofia
- » Crime Group Involved in Drug Distribution Was Detained on Trakia Motorway
- » Police Found 40 Illegal Migrants in Sofia
- » Customs and Border Police Officers Prevented an Attempt for Smuggling of 1,551 boxes Cigarettes
- » Police in Varna Disrupted a Scheme for False Medical Documents
- » Hackers Use Thousands Of Infected Android Devices In DDoS Attacks