Number of UAE Tourists Showing Interest in Bulgaria’s Nature Increases
Number of tourists from the United Arab Emirates showing interest in Bulgaria’s nature and mountain holidays, especially in the Rhodope region, has increased, BNR reported.
It became clear at Bulgaria’s pavilion at the biggest international tourist exhibition in the Middle East-Arabian Travel Market held between April 24 and 27 in the city of Dubai, UAE.
Bulgaria is presented at a 45 square-meter information pavilion organized by the Ministry of Tourism.
- » Nearly 8.9 Million Foreign Tourists Came to Bulgaria in 2017
- » SurveyThe Most Visited Country in the World is Japan
- » Air France Workers Go on Strike for Pay Hike
- » Azerbaijan Promotes its Tourism Potential in International Fair in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Airport has Served Half a Million Passengers in January
- » 1438 Square Meters of Concrete were Removed from the Seaside of Sunny Beach Resort